Store Associate Position
- Background in customer service/retail experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Basic computer skills, including social media platforms
- Ability to learn and obtain new skills
- Fun upbeat personality and ability to strike up conversation with others
- Comfortable being in front of the camera (photos/live videos)
- Ability to separate personal from professional life. Must come to work with a positive attitude and a smile.
- Come to work looking your best
- Be ready to work hard, but have a lot of fun while doing it!
- Greeting customers and engage in small talk
- Assist customers with questions, finding particular items, putting together outfits, etc.
- Complete the checkout process for customers
- Upkeep of store including but not limited to:
- Facing items on shelves, fixing spacing between hanging inventory, sweeping, mopping, cleaning of bathroom, taking out the trash, sanitizing, cleaning windows/doors
- Model and photograph new styles
- Post on store social media accounts (engagement and sales posts)
- Participate in live sales on Facebook
- Marketing to locals--going to local businesses, parks, etc. with giveaway items and/or coupons
- Adding new products to Point of Sale system--including creating product names and descriptions
- Hanging and tagging new inventory
- Removing items that have sold online from storefront
* Responsibilities may be modified upon seeing the need for changes.